Q. What are Shelter Arcade Bar’s hours of operation?
- Shelter Arcade Bar is open Wednesday through Sunday from 6:30 PM to 1 AM.
Q. Is there a cover charge at Shelter Arcade Bar?
- No, Shelter Arcade Bar is always free to enter!
Q. Is Shelter Arcade Bar 21 and over?
- Yes - although we wish that we could offer all ages play, being a bar restricts us to 21+ to enter.
Q. What is Shelter Arcade Bar’s credit card policy?
- Shelter Arcade Bar accepts all major credit cards and has a $10 minimum on credit card transactions.
Q. Does Shelter Arcade Bar have a Lost & Found?
- Shelter Arcade Bar does not have a Lost & Found, but we do try to hang onto items at the bar for several days that are left. If you've lost something, please email us right away!
Q. What do the games cost to play?
- At Shelter Arcade Bar, all arcade games cost 25 cents per credit and pinball machines cost 50 cents per credit, just like a classic arcade.
Q. How do you select your games and can I request my favorite game?
- Our games are selected by very special and detailed curation, but we are always open to requests and suggestions!
Q. Can I book a private party, special event or rent the entire space at Shelter Arcade Bar?
- Yes, you can! We prefer to host private parties on days or times that we are normally closed, but we are available to be booked for private parties and special events at all times! Please contact email@example.com for booking info.
Q. Do you rent games?
- Because of the delicate nature of our vintage machines, we do not rent our games for outside events.